Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Luggage Didn't

Noon 4 December, Thai time.
When I arrived at 1am this morning, my bag was not on the plane. I was afraid that it might not make the close connection caused by the delay getting to LAX. But I was informed this afternoon by the concierge here at the JW Marriott that KAL had found it and it will arrive on tonite's flight. So it will be delivered to the hotel and I should have it first thing in the morning.......I hope.

So I slept a few hours and got up and showered and explored the local area looking for underwear and a shirt or two. I discovered within a hundred yards of my hotel front door a MacDonalds, a Starbucks, a Haagen-Daz, a KFC, a Pizza Hut, a 7/11 and a New York Deli. I should be fine.

I will rest this afternoon and try to find a Thai restaurant for this evening.
Later.....

No comments: