Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Home

I got home just as scheduled Friday evening after about 33 hours from Bangkok hotel to Del Mar home. A quiet weekend sleeping and awaking at odd times.
This morning I am right back on schedule awaking at 0730. I did 4 loads of laundry yesterday. Today I must go to the grocery and reload with supplies. And there are several movies that are now playing that I must go see. I hope to be back in my usual routine by the end of the week.
This should be the last blog entry for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Jeffrey,I forgot where and when we met on the net, I keep your link in my computer,remind me if you remember,haha. Anyway, you seem having a great trip in Thailand, I've been there million times, like it a lot.
Maybe we can keep in touch.
Jeffrey in San Francisco