Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My usual stay in Pattaya


I have spent 5 days in Pattaya, the beach and sleaze community about 2 hours southeast of of Bangkok on the Gulf of Thailand. This is a place where the beach and the lovely pool at the Marriott are the prime daytime activities with naughty shows and bars the nitetime fare.

This the beach. It is great because you can rent a chair with umbrellas blocking out the harsh sun and a sea breeze trying to cool you down:

There are services available such as the massage being given below. I also get my annual Manicure-Pedicure here byt one of the skilled ladies circulating...actually the same lady the past 4 years. And the masseur is a regular for the past few years too.

On the way back to the hotel, I had to photograph this sign. It is to the point but has the innocence that Thai people have about sex.

No comments: