Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm ready to change location!

I am tired of Bangkok right now so I have arranged to hire a limo service to take me to a beach town about 2 hours drive away called Pattaya. I will use Marriott Reward points to stay at the Marriott there for 5-6 days.

Last nite there was a delayed Thanksgiving Dinner at Cousin Jean's friend's house. There were 8 adults and 3 children...a couple from Spain and their son...an American couple that were journalists and their daughter...and an American that works for AP and her son. The children were all 4 years old and they each spoke several languages. We had turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, wine, apple tort dessert, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream...it was very nice.

There is not much prospect of opening the airports in the next 4-5 days. So that is why I will go by car to Pattaya. My next flight is scheduled to Phuket on 11 Dec. I hope the situation is improved by then.

No comments: