Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday, December 16

Well, I am not bored yet in Pattaya. Same routine with a variation today. Went to an island off the coast that was a terrific change of pace, but not too much of a change. Unfortunately, I was stoopid enough to leave my camera's SD card in my computer's card reader back at the hotel room. So when I took out my camera to take the first of several great photos, I noted the empty card slot and was very pissed.

I took a ferry boat for a 40 minute ride to the island of Koh Lan. Then jumped on the back of a motorbike for a 10 minute ride to Monkey Beach. I spent 3 hours eating lunch, reading, and swimming in the nice water. Got back around 5:30.

One more full day here and then on Monday I catch a car to the airport for a 7:20 pm evening flight back to usa.

No comments: