Monday, January 24, 2011

Return to USA Tomorrow


As usual, I have finished my trip in Pattaya, Thailand at the Marriott here with its lovely pool area and the local beaches nearby and the crazy nitelife. The view from my hotel room here:

For some reason the hotel is filled with many US Marines. I think they are having some sort of military exercise here in the Pattaya area. Some are from the Camp Pendleton/San Diego area. I was not allowed to be told what sort of mission they are trying to accomplish here, but their desert camouflage uniforms look very conspicuous so I don't htink it is a secret.

More Thai kids. These guys are at the fish tanks in which you can dangle your feet  and the little fish will nibble away at the dead skin on your feet. Felt to be good for the health of your feet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to chat with you sometime.

JSVAN44 said...

sure email me to get ID

khunbaobao said...

Interesting - we were in Thailand right about the same time!

I enjoyed the photos, as always. It looks like you saw some beautiful spots near Phuket; uncharted territory for me.

The kids are usually such winning photo opportunities, even though some are a little sad - like the kids set out to beg.

Looking forward to more posts!