Thursday, December 12, 2013

Back in Thailand


I arrived yesterday afternoon in Bangkok after a long day of traveling. Started in San Diego then to Los Angeles then to Taipei, Taiwan then finished up with a 3 1/2 hour hop to Bangkok arriving at noon. About 28hrs of travel from the time I left my house to arrival at hotel!

I got my Thai SIM card for my iPhone at the shopping mall so I could communicate cheaply. Then I took a nap, went out to dinner about 920pm. Slept okay when I got back around midnite. Woke up at normal morning time for Bangkok. And I think my system is on the Thai time zone.

On the way to lunch today, I ran across this little girl just sitting on the sidewalk with no adult around her:

But I did get her to look at me:

 The photo at the top is me posing with a mysterious animal that I have seen displayed every Christmas season. A rabbit? A Panda bear? Any ideas?

Now for another nap.

No comments: