Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa


The resort at which I am staying is outstanding. The Phuket Beach Club (the timeshare component) is fully integrated with the Hotel. There are 6 restaurants, 3 swimming pools, an almost deserted beach and a staff which appears to be genuinely interested in everyone having a wonderful time. The construction is solid with liberal use of wood. The landscaping is such that the buildings blend in with the natural environment.




It is on the list of Conde Nast magazine's 100 Best Hotels in the World.
I was lucky to find it available online as I looked to trade one of my lock-off bedrooms at the Las Vegas property.

1 comment:

SD CAL 19 said...

Nice place!I think I have stayed in a place that nice.... never. Did you get to ride the baby elephant? Grace rode one at the Del Mar Fair.